This department is headed by a public health expert. It is charged with all community and hospital-based research with the objective of informing health interventions, contributing to national health policy and enriching scientific knowledge.
Some of the research areas we have done include;
- Antimicrobial resistance,
- Home-based care,
- State of quality healthcare in hospitals,
- Users’ perspectives on quality health services,
- Compassion in healthcare,
- Effective data management for health policy,
- Access to SRHR services in conflict areas including persons with disabilities.